TGFTies
Commemorating 240909
1) Cheerleaders
IHG Cheerleading is over, are you guys happy now? Can you be happy now? (Nat)Tasha looked sad today. that made me sad. and Afiqah was sad/stressed too, which made me even sadder. Aren't cheerleaders supposed to be peppy, spreading cheer? I don't aim to understand what you guys are going through, so, since tomorrow's a new day, hope you guys come back with (: s.
2) Class Photo-taking
What no hot-air balloons, no fighter jets swooping in from up above? Needless to say, our last class photo of RGS could have been better shot. But whatcha gonna do, y'know? Ah shucks, I forgot to thank Leena just now for helping me write my name on the little slip of paper because I lost my name. zomg I lost my name. I was panicking and when I panic, I'm rude.
So thank you Leena! Using my psychic powers, I will draw you to my blog to see this (: come onnnnnn, Leeeeenaaaaaa.
3) Recess
Conversation between Algernon and I
We were talking about giving up our seats on a bus, and how it's difficult sometimes because we don't want to seem disrespectful, but at the same time, we don't want to mistake someone for being older than they really are, potentially hurting their gooey innards.
A: this Thai student gave up her seat to my mum and she kept talking about it for an hour
N: women are very sensitive about these things what
A: yeah, haha, actually my mum looks quite old
N: she should dye...(gestures abstractly to my hair and continues eating my noodles)
A: -stares in disbelief, speechless (for once xD)-
and I, after realising how that sounded...
N: her hair! I mean, DYE her HAIR.
haha fun.
4) Bio options
I LOVE MY BIO OPTIONS. Fancy that. Just when I've finally made the decision to drop bio in JC, my love for bio rediscovers itself. Oh poo.
we're watching this show about the earth called "Home".
Mr Lim: here, she is describing why the US is one of the most civilised...
-pause-
Mr Lim: *breaks into a slow, slow smile*
(Class stares expectantly on)
Mr Lim: (tries again) she is describing why the US is one of the most civilised...
Mr Lim: uh...
Mr Lim: so civilised
haha I agree, he does look like Patrick the star.
Life is so good right now.
Never thought I would feel sentimental about a day. But here you go, universe, you win.
OMGOMG YOUR PSYCHIC POWERS WORKED! I'M HERE OMG OMG. <3333 YOU'RE WELCOME :D
ReplyDeleteHAHA LEENA!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you came xD
thank you once again (:
OMG COOL LEENA!!
ReplyDeleteand nat, i'm luvin number 3. gahahahahaha.
such bitches i swear <3
yes.. the universe tends to win occasionally. but what the heck, why not let it sometimes :)