Tuesday, September 22, 2009

our time is running out.

TGFMuse



5 things that have made today awesome:

1) Reuben
Cousin from Switzerland came back to Singapore for NS. Sucks for him, but good for us. or me, at least. He's so much fun. and today, whilst I was busy not doing work, we disturbed some cats at my void deck. Chasing them around and watching their crazy pupils dilate to little round, dark pits.

haha good times.

2) Zann Tay
is the sweetest person in the whole world. enough said.

3) entrepreneurship (options) and pancake business
Come one, come all! Buy our pancakes (shaped like Waffles, in flavours Nutella, Jam and PB) and support my options group. because making it big in the business world starts with you. Tuesday: be there and BRING MONEY! Hahaha.

4) Mr Mizar and History Cambodia Fieldtrip
yes, yes. just stopped thinking so much and decided to go for the Cambodia trip. I wouldn't be surprised if it was called off again though. some things are just not meant to be and yes, God, I accept.

5) math
Boy, did I miss math. mathmathmath, i love math (:

This has been such an optimistic post. I'm getting better at this :D I'm not pessimistic. I'm not broody. I'm not 'emo'. I'm improving.

and I'm freeee! "Body and soul, free!"

FREEDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment