Saturday, September 19, 2009

Mozart and the Whale

TGFMozart

D: My friend Gregory wants to take you
to the Halloween party.



I: Is that it?



D: I don't go to the
Halloween party ever, so...



D: My friends dress up
on Halloween...



D: to hide who they really are.
And...



D: That’s sad, but credible.



D: I've a costume too.



D: At home.



D: But it reveals who I really am,
and nobody knows.

-Mozart and the Whale


Mozart and the whale was a pretty good show (: it's sweet. makes my heart ache a whole lot though. Josh Hartnett makes an adorable autistic man. Doubt that autism is ever that touching in real life.

i only pretend to be because i can get away with it. and sometimes i forget that it isn't real. sometimes, i just forget.

2 comments:

  1. i want to watch it :)
    and across the universe too. before i saw it in your later post, i heard it was really good and wanted to watch it. now i want to watch it more :)

    oh and while i'm at listing movies i want to watch:
    - love me if you dare (halfway done)
    - panic room
    - into the wild
    - v for vendetta
    - eternal sunshine of the spotless mind (LIKE OMG I HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS, KILL ME NOW!)

    that's about it. for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NANDITA,

    I have eternal sunshine! It is my favourite show OF ALL TIME. I can lend it to you, OMG PLS WATCH IT IF NOT I'LL HAVE TO SHOOT YOU! Hahaha.

    Love me if you dare is not a FANTASTIC show. But I guess it's good for just chilling. And Mozart and the Whale is just <3<3<3<3 Josh Hartnett is so INCREDIBLY cute I wanna die xD It's that kind of show you think about whenever you're on a bus alone, or just alone, period (: Good stuff.

    Haha I have one whole list of movies I want to catch and movies I simply adore. We'll exchange lists one day and watch each other's favourites (: gosh I love talking movies (:

    ReplyDelete