Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'll keep you my dirty little secret.

I DARE YOU TO make a list of your dirty little secrets.

1) My contact lenses make my eyes dry by the time school gets out and I get irritated by the discomfort but I'm too vain to wear my spectacles to school

2) I'm secretly hoping that I won't get to work with certain people under pubs and design in CCAD because I don't want to work with them, not because I can't

3) Sometimes I don't want to hang out with my friends because I'm worried the constant contact would make me sick of them. I believe this is the opposite effect of 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'

4) My heart convulses a little more violently everytime someone mentions the results of CCOIC

5) Sometimes when hunger gnaws at my gut, I relish the feeling a little bit too much



I dare you to tell everyone your dirty little secrets

296 days


4 comments:

  1. ohno natgoh at no 2 ): tell us kk we'll try to make sure you won't have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha claaaire if you make sure I won't have to then it's gonna be so obvious. Just see their preferences first, maybe I'll like him/her/them by the time this is all over.

    Although I'm not counting on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you got a wordpress, Claire!

    Another friend's life that I can keep up with at least (:

    ReplyDelete