NOT ENOUGH. You are not good enough. Not pretty enough, not smart enough,
not interesting enough, not vivacious enough. Not small enough, not popular enough.
You are not her enough. You are not young enough.
You have enough emotions, enough of all that kvetching. Enough, stop pretending
you know how to pronounce that. You know that you don't know enough,
but that's enough. That'll do, that's enough. You'll lose him soon enough,
but for the now, this, whatever this is, it's enough.
Too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing.
No one can make you good enough except you. You can make you good enough.
You can make you feel good enough. God is enough. You know that with Him, you
have enough. You won't know "enough", but you'll have "enough".
I don't want to try any harder than this. I want to try less. I want to know what's enough.
I want to do just enough. But when has 'enough' ever gotten us anywhere. Never.
I can be the person I want to be. And that'll be good. Maybe better than enough.
Yes, better than enough.
I'll be better than enough for me, if not for anyone else.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment