.
Give me a moment and everything dissolves. The vapid and the insipid, they peel off the walls and blur into oblivion. And I'm back there. It's alright that school is starting because I'm not here, I'm back there. It's ok that there are tough decisions to be made because I don't have to face them yet. I'm there and the sea beckons me to parade in its cerulean saltiness. Give me a moment and I'm back in Europe.
Give me a moment and everything dissolves. The vapid and the insipid, they peel off the walls and blur into oblivion. And I'm back there. It's alright that school is starting because I'm not here, I'm back there. It's ok that there are tough decisions to be made because I don't have to face them yet. I'm there and the sea beckons me to parade in its cerulean saltiness. Give me a moment and I'm back in Europe.
School begins tomorrow. Have heart, my dear, we're bound to be afraid. Even if it's just for a few days. Like they said, if you're not scared, you're not paying attention. May God have mercy on us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment