Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fever


N: I think it depends on how good you are at escapism; sports was an escape for me
Y: so it's back to reality now that IHG is over?
N: if there was a game, the world outside didn't exist. Then once it ended, back to reality. But at least you got to enjoy the game;
N: yeah, back to reality.

I am so thankful for the friends I made this time. Even though it got a little crazy at times, even though I got a little crazy at times, I think the time we had together was golden. Youth is wasted on the young - not quite, not all the time. I'm using my youth, I use it and it makes me happy. Surely that's not a waste.

Thank you for taking me away, if only just for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment