Saturday, March 15, 2014
Not sure how.
Last night, she told me to stop. "You just have to stop pursuing achievements. If you have to be irresponsible once in awhile, and if your work has to suffer because of it, just make the decision to do it." OK, shoot. That sounds easy.
I wish he'd stop making excuses for me. He goes around telling everybody how he was the one who pulled me into this. He tells everyone how it's not my fault because I'm busy enough as it is. I hate it when he makes excuses for me.
He always taught me to take pride in my work aka work hard because you should be proud of whatever you're doing. He never told me about the conditions. Take pride in your work BUT hey, make sure you prioritise well. Take pride in your work but hey, make sure it's meaningful otherwise don't bother. Gosh danggit here I go again, acting like a child. Hey, kid, this is a no-brainer. Do I really need to spell everything out for you?
Oh boy. Many things to do next week. No sleep next week, sounds like a plan. Or hey, here's an idea, why don't you drop some things and do the important things instead? Yeah right, common sense. As if.
Three cheers for immensity, I guess?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment