Monday, November 2, 2015

3-Nov-2015

So I don't know when it started or if 'it' is even happening.

But I think I'm having a cold war with my room mate now. I know she's not talkative so I make the effort to be the one who starts the conversations. But one day, I just didn't want to anymore. I felt like she was just tired of my talking - and frankly I was getting sick of my own voice - so I toned it down. And that's when it began, I guess.

Well, not really. First, she ignored me. That's when it started.

I just stopped talking and she never started talking. So, now we're just not talking. And the little things we used to do together, like going to brush our teeth before bedtime, well, let's just say she left through the door without me and didn't look back.

So. I'm kinda weirdly unjustifiably pissed. And I'm just wondering how to go to breakfast without her tomorrow.

Blargh.

No comments:

Post a Comment